I know I had just posted about the Blogger Recognition Award, but Avani nominated me for the Unique Blogger Award around the same time. Thank you, Ava! You should really check out her blog, by the way. She may call herself a random nerdgirl, but she has great tastes in both literature and anime!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Q1: If you could get a chance to visit a fictional world, which one would it be?
Maybe the world of Saki, where mahjong is super popular? It’s the only thing I’m remotely good at, so I might be able to have a modest amount of success there. Then again, it’s only the girls who have the supernatural mahjong powers, so I would just be a boring, normal player there, too.
Q2: What is your least favourite book/anime?
Right now I’m not fond of Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars. What a waste of time. What was the whole point of the thing? They should have just cancelled the series after episode four.
Q3: Name the funniest book/anime you’ve read/watched.
It’s a toss-up between Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou or Hataraku Maou-sama. Clannad certainly had its funny moments, too, but it also had its sad moments, as well. I was rather impressed with the comedic timing of Bakuon!!, as well.
I tried to avoid nominating someone who’s already been nominated, but I probably messed up. In my defense, it’s almost 3 AM again, hooray. Maybe I’ll sleep until 4:30 and then get up and go buy fast food for breakfast before heading to work. I am the quintessential American due to how I mistreat my body, I know.
- Have you ever liked an unpopular character (in anime, film, novels, etc)? Which character earned your affection despite the masses’ low opinion of the character in question? Did you ever try to defend said character?
- Does the ends justify the means?
- Say you are eating a bento that happens to have some of the things that you like. Do you save your favorite dishes for last or do you eat them first?
Ta-ta for now, folks!