I gotta thank raistlin0903 for nominating me for this award. He’s a passionate blogger who talks about and reviews so many things (namely board games, books, movies, anime, and tv shows). Thank you, raistlin0903!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
- My left arrow key, tab key, and CAPS LOCK key doesn’t work on my laptop. So typing out each post is a bit more of a hassle than it should be, but I’ve managed to get around that. Whenever I play a game that requires using the arrow keys, however, I have to use the on-screen keyboard progam to make my character move to the left (only if I can’t change the configurations).
- I actually like eating at Denny’s. I’m a sucker for diners.
- I met the girl who eventually became my girlfriend (and then my ex) online. When I was preparing to fly over to San Jose to meet her, my parents were full of questions. Since they’re pretty conservative, I told them that I was going on a field trip with some classmates. Well, it didn’t take long for them to see through that one. Then I said I was going to meet with a male friend. That led them to thinking that I was gay. As a result, I came clean and told them that I was meeting with a random stranger girl over the internet and that we had been talking for 3 months.
- I’ve cross-dressed before. These two pictures were taken years ago. Yes, I’m wearing a wig. No, I don’t have the clothes or the wig anymore. I had to throw them out because I didn’t want to sit through lectures about what’s right and wrong for a man. Sharing this also guarantees that I won’t be showing my face on this blog, I guess.
- I actually enjoy shopping in Bath & Body Works. So many scents! Too bad the local one is shutting down.
- I’m already having back problems, ohoho.
- To be honest, I was going to end this post with an improved cover of a song I covered years ago. There’s no one else in the house, my voice seems alright since I’ve haven’t eaten anything in over 14 hours, the whole shebang. But my tablet is dead. Oh, well.
None because I’m a bad blogger.