Yahari Bento – a reviewer who writes really in-depth posts about anime, manga, and light novels! If you’re in the mood for long and analytical posts, then you’re in for a treat!
Palpable Emotion – a reviewer who has been dissecting seasonal shows and who isn’t afraid to speak his mind. He’s recently changed domains, too, yay!
These awesome bloggers nominated me for The Blogger Recognition Award! Thanks, Yahari Bento and Palpable Emotion! I think it’s okay for me to answer their kindness since it’s a new year, right?
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Select up to 15 other blogs you want to give the award to
Remy was unemployed fool. Remy play visual novels while searching for job. Remy really enjoyed A Little Lily Princess and wanted to share opinion. Remy make blog.
- Be honest. If you don’t like a show or a movie or a book or a product, then you don’t like it. But do try to stay open-minded.
- Blogging is fun, but real life is more important. Your true friends and fans will understand if something comes up. Take care of that stuff first!
I’m going to be a trashy blogger and nominate
no one since this award has been circulated around for a while and has probably already been featured on everyone’s blog by now everyone who wants to receive this nomination if they want to.