Sounds good! Your first trip after 10 episodes! Wow!
(Spoilers in this review)
Not much to really say about this episode. It’s almost approaching Nyanko Days‘ level of straightforwardness, really.
- Hiromi receives an actual bike made out of the leftover parts for free.
- The girls decide to travel to Miura Peninsual as their first field trip and Shiki-sensei shows them how to fold up their bikes.
- We get to see the girls interact with their families / lovers. Yeah, I ship Sandy and Hiromi, okay? Fight me.
- During the trip, the girls get to practice trains as well as learn about proper procedures in regards to riding downhills and riding through tunnels.
- While Sandy, Hiromi, and Fuyune are knocked out (after drinking some Sherpa tea. A sweet black tea made with wild grapes sounds so yummy), Shiki-sensei ditches them. Apparently she thinks it’ll be boring if she’s watching over them this entire time and wants them to try things out by themselves. Kind of irresponsible of her, but also kind of cool!
- Hiromi urges the other girls forward, as usual.
- The real-action segment has the two idols/seiyuu visiting some Italian-styled cafe in Japan. The food looks really delicious!
2 thoughts on “Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu Episode 10 Review – “Let’s Go On a Trip!””
So is this supposed to be a short series or could it possibly go on for more seasons? Im curious.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think it’s slated for only 12 episodes. Given its slow pacing and low ratings, I doubt it’ll get another season. Oh, well.