We’re almost halfway into the year, wow.
And don’t worry, I meant that I’m basically coming out of a mini-hiatus. The last time I posted anything was back in May 25th, which was almost two weeks ago.
So I’m sorry I took an unannounced break. It was very much unplanned. There were a few reasons why I sort of dropped out of the radar, however.
- I started playing Wizard of Legend on May 25th. It’s very fun and I’ve already played 96 hours even after banning myself from touching the game for a few days.
- Really, whenever I’m MIA for days at a time it’s usually due to a video game or a girl. I’m sort of stupid in that way.
- I’ve lost confidence in my writing. To be honest, it’s been like this for a few months. Can’t even tell if what I’m writing is making sense anymore.
- I just write and I am genuinely surprised people even bother reading what I’m churning out. Except maybe they’re actually not since some people are only liking posts after I like their posts or are liking multiple posts in rapid succession.
- I’ve become a bit disillusioned with the aniblogging community, to be honest.
- Some of the larger figures don’t really interact with others yet receive so much love on Twitter. Is this selfish behaviour optimal? Do they deserve to be rewarded for only focusing on themselves or on their own cliques?
- I’m tired of the people who constantly talk about their own content. Promotion is fine, but when you’re always bring up your content whenever you interact with me, I’m a little off-put.
- I want to like more posts but their intrinsic styles rubs me the wrong way. And again, is it even worth my time to spend so much hours reading posts when more successful, more self-absorbed individuals don’t do that at all?
- People who claim they’re too busy to check what I’ve written but are regularly interacting with other people’s contents makes me think I’m not good enough for them.
- There’s more, but this is getting too whiny.
Anyways, I guess I’m back. Still have a few more hours of posts to read through, though.
The Spring 2018 anime season should be coming to a close soon so I’ll try to share my thoughts on the series once they’re finished.
I’ll be going to Anime Expo again! It’s next month, however, so maybe this is a bit early. I have a few things lined up but I can’t say for certain what I’ll be doing there for now.
As for the aforementioned ETC – it’s more of the usual, really. Editorials. Reviews of visual novels. I’m really sorry for leaving those who wanted to do collabs with me hanging! I’ll get to those later today, I promise…
I’m also going to try to do a “Mahjong for
Bakas Noobs” blog post or series soon, so look forward to that, I suppose.
Oh, I had forgotten to include the best posts for May 2018.
A lot of my more recent content received love this month, but the oldie but goodies are still at the apex.
I’ll be trying harder from now on, I guess! But I expect this month’s stats to be much lower compared to that of the previous months’.
Thanks for reading.